Thursday 1 June 2017

Who is Damian Michael Movies?

Who am I? You sure you want to know?

That's a line from 'Spider-Man' (2002). The very first movie I cried in. (Uncle Ben dying was rough man.) Ever since then I've thought about movies, tv shows, and all manner of entertainment way too much.

Anyway, this blog is dedicated to my reviews and musings about those things. Jamaican born and located squarely in the heart of Kingston, (two minutes from Sovereign), Damian Michael Levy is the writer behind the posts seen here at DamianMichaelMovies.com. You can also find me at any of these lovely places:

Email: Where you can contact me for freelance work, and writing in any capacity.
Facebook: Where I share these blog posts and all the other film discussion projects I'm involved in, such as podcasts and other writings.
Instagram: Where I share smaller, easily digestible versions of these blog posts.
Twitter: Where I blurt out the teeny tiny ideas that aren't big enough to be blog posts.





0 comments: